Sunday, July 5, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic

Ok. I cracked. The pressure finally got to me. I lasted a week without buying anything. But then I went to the mall with one of my friends, and what do you know! Victoria's Secret was having a semi-annual sale. That means 75% off some great deals. I simply couldn't resist buying a $2 ahhdorable makeup bag. It was a great deal and I needed a makeup bag. So win-win? Not quite. It may just be me, but I always feel guilty after buying something, no matter if it was a good deal or not. I think its my mother's frugality and lack of materialism (pardon the big words) kicking in there. So even though it was a great deal, I still felt guilty! But I'm starting over with a clean slate. I don't need anything else. Maybe I CAN go the entire summer without buying anything. Keep reading to find out.
You know you love me AND my shopping problem,
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment