Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to the 80s

Hello there! I haven't written in forever! I was really busy this weekend. Anyways, so we have this project in LA. We have to do a research paper on whatever we want, it can be anything. So for my topic, I chose fashion in the 70s and 80s. It sounded fun! So I've been researching the 80s, and the fashions are so outrageous, they are funny! I like the parachute pants (they still make them!!), baggy sweaters, and neon legwarmers! I cannot believe that people in the 80s wore shoulder pads like every day! Its sick! To present my project at school, I'm going to put on an 70s and 80s fashion show and have my friends wear all of the ridiculous fads! Sounds like fun! In other news, today was my friend Jordan's birthday so we had some delicious cookie cake and I made her a card! It was fun! Well, have a great day!

Berry =)

No comments:

Post a Comment