Thursday, February 19, 2009

TV Night

Hola! Tonight is my TV night when all my favorite shows are on. For starters, theres Ugly Betty. Best show ever! Tonight should be fun because its fashion week in New York and they're going to do an episode about that. Fun! Then at 9:30 is 30 Rock (for the address 30 Rockerfeller Plaza, i just now figured that out, lol). It is my "Next Big Thing" show. It's hilarious! I can't believe that Tina Fey produces, writes, and acts in the show! And impersonated Sarah Palin on SNL! I like the show because its really really funny! Also, today I started watching One Tree Hill on Soap Net. All my friends are obsessed with it, and I can see why! Its a really good drama, and it is being added onto my list of "Next Big Things". Amoung others on the NBT list are:
  1. 30 Rock (tina fey is the ultimate multi-tasker!)
  2. One Tree Hill (its been around for a while, but I just now discovered it)
  3. Hair Ribbons (not the bows, they are tacky, epscially when you have 5 of them on your head. just hair ribbons in your hair)
  4. America's Next Top Model (see description for 2)
  5. ADAM LAMBERT! (future winner of america idol!!)
  6. Sadly, the new show Sonny with a Chance (i can't believe i just wrote that, but I watched a few episodes, and I have to say, its not that bad. i think disney channel is on to something)
  7. Pac Sun (my new favorite store! i like the mix of skate and surf. i'm not skater or surfer, but their clothes are cool)
  8. Dove Chocolate (amazing chocolate! its so creamy and good!)

I will be updating that list soon! Well, have a good day!

Berry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment